Countdown
bed count: 2
The days are ticking away now. In two weeks time we'll be in Singapore!
We've changed our plan slightly (for about the 1000th time) as we want to get to see the Andaman coast before the monsoon sets in, so we think we'll head up overland into Malaysia and on to Thailand first, rather than fly in to Cambodia and work our way back down.
Watch this space though - things could change at any minute!
But before then there are a lot of goodbyes to say. It's all getting kind of weird and I hope that people understand that I'm not being stand-offish or anything, but it all gets a bit much sometimes. So much to do and so much we're leaving behind.
Exciting, but difficult to take in.
Anyhow. Inhabiting a strange world right now. Living in the flat I lived in when I first moved to Glasgow. Walking the same route every morning to go to work on the same street my first job was on.
Weird.
6 and a half years ago. What a lot has happened in that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment