Sunday, June 18, 2006

Now, where was I?

bed count: 28

It's been a while. Quite an eventful while too, both out here in SE Asia and back at home too. Belated happy birthday Krish and Matty. Congrats on the new job Petreena and on yours and David's plans. Good luck with the move. Good luck also to Cheryl with the move. And congrats to Sally and Bob on your engagement.

So, I guess I had better fill you in on what we've been up to, though it might take a while - thank goodness for free internet access. With internet access costing around a fiver an hour in the Perhentian Islands and sporadic electricity you'll understand the delay in posting.

We're currently at The Hive Backpacker's Hostel in Singapore (possibly the best place we have stayed in terms of facilities - free internet, free local calls, really good kitchen, lovely rooms, big tv and comfy sofas. It almost feels like somebody's home) preparing to go to New Zealand in 2 days - whe-hey baby!!!

No comments: