Sunday, February 18, 2007

11 days on (one month til I'm 30)

Well now. I am sure I wrote a blog whilst we were down in Akaroa and saved it to the laptop, but I now can't seem to find it. Bet you I find it as soon as I have finished these posts.

It is, indeed, 11 days since I last posted and a lot has happened in that time. It is also exactly one month til my birthday, which Alec keeps on reminding me will be my 30th. It's not that I particularly care, I just think he is looking forward to not being the only one no longer in his 20s... ;)

Anyhow. I will split this into a couple of posts as there is a lot to tell you. Photos will be added at some point in the next few days as we now have free internet. Yey baby!

No comments: