Finally...
Okay - I know it's been a while. But I have been using my time well, I promise. Learning about past participles and knotting, and visiting a whole new state, working, catching up with my new friends, and occasionally actually sleeping...
So yes - you have been very patient and it's about time I updated you on life in Oz. I have been writing little bits when I have a spare 5 mins here and there, but I will try and pull it all together in some coherent sense...
But first there are a few birthdays / anniversaries to celebrate:
Belated Happy Birthday Petreena. Hope you had a great day and managed get some time off from your booming business. ;)
Happy Anniversary Colin and Joanne.
And last, but definitely not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!!!! Can't believe you're going to be one year old today! Hope your big brother doesn't eat all your cake... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment