Sun and chocolate
As ever, life in Sydney is tough. It was 25 degrees today and supposed to be the same all week. And it's lovely at 6.30 in the morning. Can you imagine a lovely, warm, sunny February early morning?
As I think I have already mentioned, we had 2 new restaurants open up right by our front door the other week. And, if that wasn't enough, after wondering round Glebe Market on Saturday (eating very tasty tandoori chicken and roti chosen from an array of food stalls) I stumbled across yet another new eatery on our street.
I didn't think that the selection of places to eat could get better round here, but this new place is a chocolaterie! Yey!!!!!!!!
And, in the interests of supporting local businesses, we of course had to head down and properly check it out on Sunday. :)
So - on sunday, after fresh strawberries and liquid chocolate and rich chocolate icecream, Alec and I wandered up Glebe Point Road, bought a sunday paper and had a picnic in the park by the harbour... Winter here is so tough...
No comments:
Post a Comment