City life
bed count: 105
So - we have finally moved into our new flat, complete with swimming pool and sauna. Very fancy! Couple of photos in the Sydney set on Flickr.
For those of you who know Sydney, we're also right next to Broadway so it's great for public transport, and there's a great park across the road. And, if that wasn't enough, we're right across from a shopping centre which has a big supermarket and butchers, bakers, fishmongers and greengrocers too. Oh - and did I mention the cinema 2 mins walk from our front door??? Not bad all in all.
We've had Matt and Trace to stay for the last few nights and they fly off to Singapore tomorrow. We'll be sad to see them go, but we always end up catching up with each other sooner than we'd imagined anyway, so we'll se them again soon. They have been telling us all about the good places to see in Oz when we get to see a bit more of the counrty, and we've been giving them tips for SE Asia where they're headed next.
I start a temp job tomorrow with the Dept pf the Environment and Climate Change. It's a Content Editor job and sounds like a very similar organisation to LTS, so we'll just see how it works out. I am keeping half an eye on the vacancies boards just now as I quite fancy a job as a technical writer.
A few things been going on back home. Our condolences to Paddy's family on his untimely death. V sad. And congratulations to Eilidh and Dave on what turned out to be a renewal of vows rather than a wedding as they sneakily got married last August. Hmm - hope I'm not getting the blame for that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment