Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cameron Highlands take 2

bed count: 24

Yes - we're back again. Just can't resist the cool air, the relaxing atmosphere, the fact you can do 4 KG of washing for a quid, the really good roti at Kumars and the fantastic honey fried chicken at Hong Kong restaurant...


Didn't really want to leave Koh Pha Ngan, but I guess that was as much to do with how little I was looking forward to the journey as with how much I liked Hadd Yao. It was a 2 day journey which was mainly long and boring, but we did get to meet a really nice Kiwi couple on day one who were telling us lots of great stuff about Auckland and the Northlands.

However, the long and boring journey was worth it as we are now back in Tanah Rata for a few days and able to put more photos up due to much better internet facilities here. Photos are now online for:

I am also in the process of adding piccies to previous posts to livent things up a little.

Other than that there is very little to report righ now. Just thought I had better post just now though a we're off into the wilds in a few days. I am not sure what internet access will be like over the next few weeks so it might be a bit quite on the blog front for a while. Watch this space though.

Countdown to New Zealand - 2 weeks 6 days!

No comments: