Thailand - Koh Lanta
bed count: 14
Okay - just a quick one this time. The beach awaits, but I know that many of you are bored out of your skulls at work on a Monday and I provide a public service by giving you a distraction from your job...
We're in Thailand, Koh Lanta to be precise, after a bit of a trek (car, delayed ferry, pick-up, bus, tuk-tuk, delayed minivan, ferry, minivan, ferry, minivan, taxi)...
However, we are here, and it is an important landmark on our journey. Why? Because back in December when I was hating my job and loosing faith in the prospect of ever leaving the country, I came across the Time for Lime website (nice site) and said 'I'm going there'. (Take a look at the gallery to really understand why).
The plan was to go to the cookschool and stay a few nights. Well the cook school is now closed for the season, but the bungalows are fantastic and it's all very peaceful. (Pics and more info to follow).
Looking forward to seeing more of Thailand. Malaysia was very beautiful though and I am glad we're heading back that way before NZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment